We are looking for an enthusiastic Organic Chemist to lead one of our synthetic groups, focused in custom synthesis activities for our Chemistry department.
What you can expect
You will lead a team of organic synthetic chemists/ technicians to carry out custom synthesis projects with a very different chemistry background in R & D manner. The team will carry out several projects in parallel, with different topics, purposes and scales.
In the position you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading a team of up to 10 people of different educational background and level of experience in organic synthesis.
- To provide scientific (80%) and strategic (20%) leadership in operating chemistry related discovery project(s).
- Coordination of multiple projects in a fast-paced, international environment.
- Interpreting data and meet strict guidelines.
- Propose scientifically established solutions to scientific problems while conducting project risk assessment and mitigation.
- Responsible for optimal utilization of resources in the specific project team through monitoring, measuring and reporting on scientific issues, opportunities and developmental plans and achievements within agreed formats & timescales.
- Reporting of scientific results.
- Evaluation of feasibility and profitability of potential new projects.
- Implementation and assurance of the company safety rules and SOPs.
- Work collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers.
If you want to actively participate in the further expansion of our Synthetic Chemistry division, we look forward to receiving your detailed application stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date via our application formula. For a complete application, please send employer and graduation certificates.
We are a successfully growing company for more than 20 years in the field of innovative chemical-technical oriented services at the attractive location "TechnologieZentrumDortmund"(TZDO). We market our services globally.
A position at Taros is unlike any other you may have experienced before. Our work is exciting, challenging and innovative and requires excellent skills and competencies, whether you are a career starter or an experienced expert.
We are looking for talents of all educational backgrounds and nationalities (by the way, we currently have 13 nationalities in-house) to contribute to our continued success with their unique expertise, passion and sincere commitment. By joining Taros, you will have the opportunity to get involved in a wide variety of projects while helping to shape and drive the future of our company.